The recording of today’s service can be found here.
(This link will expire when we record next week’s service.)
Answers to Roger by Wednesday please!
- Where am I? This place is a bit inhospitable I am glad I brought some Oxygen with me. They recon it is number four, F the S. I don’t think I will stay here as there is nothing to drink !
- Which member of the Leadership at HV once said to me “If you cannot remember my name then just think of Walkers Crisps”?
- Decipher the name of this country. BZNUKSIANE?
- Which famous film has the closing classic lines of ‘Frankly my dear I don’t give a dam’?
- In times past. Chemist Shops/ Pharmacy’s had two large bottles in the window. What colours were they and what did they contain?
- What was the name of Sir Francis Drakes Ship?
- How long do you think it takes to boil an Ostrich Egg? I will allow 5mins. Each way. I don’t think they sell them down at the Co op.
- Where not too far from Stonehenge is another Neolithic Circle of stones?
- What is the cube root of 512?
- Who is this group of entertainers. A description of a person who states just what they think. — A low point— A year with Vivaldi?
- Who never needed to visit the BC ASDA for Flour & Oil again after being obedient and giving sustenance to a Man of God?
- Who in 1969 won the Golf Open Championship?
- Which very tasty Sea Fish caught mostly in the SW Approaches is this. It is a two- word answer. First word. The name of the writer of the Non-Synoptic Gospel. Second. A mis-spelt fable?
- Give the name of the four Race Courses in Surrey. And for an extra point name a fifth which closed in the 60s and is now a housing estate? It was within 12ml. of New Haw.
- What is Stinking Bishop?
- What is the connection between the Church of ‘All Saints Wittenburg’ and Martin Luther in the 16ct?
- What was ‘Operation Black Buck’ that took place 28 yrs. ago in April.
- What Sea Side Resort is this. It has an Airport and maybe a Pearly King & Queen might take a holiday there?
- What is different about the Buses that run all week through New Haw between Woking and Staines and when they run on a Sunday?Two part answer.
- Which Cathedral did Sir Basil Spence build after WW2 having presented the winning design?
Please find this week’s edition of Heathervale Community News here.